A Covid-19 update from Stellar MLS CEO, Merri Jo Cowen
To our valued Stellar customers:
As we continue to monitor the latest updates and information about the COVID-19 pandemic from medical and government officials, we are taking appropriate measures to ensure we safeguard the health of our employees and preserve our ability to operate and keep serving you. Stellar MLS will continue to work alongside your local boards/ associations and industry partners to provide resources and solutions to help you navigate through these unprecedented times.
To date, we have taken the following measures to ensure business continuity and the ongoing availability of our services:
- Suspended all in-person training in support of social distancing to mitigate the spread of the virus.
- Transitioned to digital training environments for brokers and agents to fulfill required and supplemental MLS education.
- Adjusted annual billing due dates to give more flexibility for brokers and agents.
- Created a dedicated information page as a quick reference for company announcements, industry updates and resource solutions related to Covid-19 and your MLS.
- Implemented our remote business continuity plan to ensure the safety of our staff, customers, and loved ones.
Our hearts go out to those impacted by the virus, and we are truly grateful for the many healthcare professionals that continue to work countless hours to care for those in need. In this rapidly evolving situation, we urge everyone to follow the best-practice recommendations from our healthcare officials as you interact with your colleagues, customers and families.
Moving forward, Stellar will continue to strive to uphold our Always Principles as we fulfill our commitment to you:
“We deliver Stellar service. We always live and breathe for our customers because, without them, Stellar would not exist. We are eternally grateful for their trust and partnership.”
Our technical support team remains ready and waiting to serve you. Please email us at Support@stellarmls.com or call 800-686-7451.