We are pleased to announce that Matrix™ 360 will be coming soon to all Stellar MLS customers! Matrix™ 360 is CoreLogic’s® latest version of Matrix that unifies listing data and Realist® property data. The result is a truly property-centric listing platform that gives you a 360-degree view of properties in your market.
The Good, The Good and The Good!
- Familiar and easy to use - Work with tax records just like Matrix listings. Create searches, get results, view details, print and email reports for both listing and tax records, all in one place, all in the same way.
- Save time – Matrix 360 directly integrates Realist® data, letting you work with listings and Realist property records from a single system. Now you can save time by leveraging tax data without launching a separate program and leaving the MLS workflow.
- Better technology - The HTML interface lets you access both listing and property data from virtually any device—no plugins required. Realist users will also enjoy the stability and speed of Matrix.
Click the button below to review highlights of the upcoming new features and stay tuned for more information on how to register for a Matrix 360 training webinar!
Facebook Live -Save the Date!
Join us on Friday, October 25, at 11am for a Facebook live event! Stellar trainers will be hosting this live chat and will share all the ins and outs about the new Matrix 360 features. As always, they will stick around to answer any questions you may have.
You do not need to register for this event — here's how you can participate:
- Like and follow the Stellar MLS page on Facebook. Our handle is @StellarMLS.
- We will go live 10 minutes prior to the event, and will share a watch link with our followers and in Matrix news. Simply click the link to join the live event.
- Once we go live, you should receive an alert to join our event in your Facebook notifications (if you follow the Stellar MLS page). You may also click on the notification from Facebook to follow our live chat.
We are here to help! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-686-7451.