Your Matrix platform has been updated. New and enhanced features include, but are not limited to:
INRIX Drive Time™ - New Day Control
A day selector has been added to INRIX Drive Time, allowing you to specify the day of the week used to determine drive time to or from a target location. This will provide insight on how drive times vary from day to day.
Search Map Intersection
When multiple map shapes are drawn, the option to search just the intersection of those shapes is now available. This will be especially beneficial when paired with the INRIX Drive Time to locate listings within proximity of two different locations.
Add/Edit - New Map Location Warning
Now, an alert will indicate if the geocoder can’t find a precise location for your listing address, prompting you to check the address and/or manually place the map pin.
Sort Order Indicators
Single-line search results will display arrows in the column headers to indicate the sort order.
- The weight of the arrow (bold, semi-bold, or not bold) indicates the field's sort priority (primary, secondary, or tertiary).
- A down arrow indicates an alphabetical sort/smallest value first.
- An up arrow indicates a reverse-alphabetical sort/largest value first.
In the example below, the search results are first sorted by Type (alphabetical), then by Status (reverse alphabetical), and then by Price (smallest value first).
Search Results Features - Paging Controls and Button Bar
- The paging controls are now larger and easier to click.
- The action tools icons now sport a more modern look and feel.