As your favorite products are updated, we want you to be the first to know! This page is your hub for information on important updates to Matrix. Check back monthly for the latest news on what's new.
PAGE LAST UPDATED: 05/12/2020
May 12, 2020
Click here for information on the latest Matrix updates implemented on May 11, 2020.
April 20, 2020
Stellar MLS has optimized the placement of virtual tour links on several displays inside of Matrix to ensure that the virtual tour links are prominent and easy to find within the listing details.
Available virtual tour links will now display under the property photos for the following displays:
- Broker Synopsis
- Broker Synopsis - Large Font
- Broker Full
- Print Customer Synopsis
- Customer Synopsis - Large Font
- Print Customer Full
Please contact our Support Team at 800-686-7451 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
February 11, 2020
Click here for information on the latest Matrix updates implemented on February 11, 2020.
January 27, 2020
Click here for information on the latest Matrix updates implemented on January 27, 2020.
November 18, 2019
Click here for information on the latest Matrix updates implemented on November 18, 2019.
October 21, 2019
Click here to check out our on-demand video content covering Matrix™ 360.
August 7, 2019
Click here for information on the latest Matrix updates implemented on August 07, 2019.
July 22, 2019
Click here for information on the latest Matrix updates implemented on July 22, 2019.
We are pleased to announce that the previously communicated Matrix updates are now live!
New and enhanced features include:
- New Green fields added to the Green Tab. Click HERE for more information!
- Withdrawn Unconditional Status is now “Cancelled.” When a listing with the status “withdrawn conditional” (WDN-C) reaches the contractual expiration date the listing status will automatically update to show “Cancelled” (CAN).
- School Area now available in map layers.
- Agent Owner now shows as List Agent is Owner and Agent Related to Owner shows as “List Agent is Related to Owner.”
- SLD$/SqFt has been added to the Statistic field under the Stats tab.
- For residential properties, “Floors In Unit/Home” is now required.
- Under Realtor Information if “List Agent is Owner” or “List Agent is Related to Owner” is selected, then the Realtor Remarks will auto populate with the appropriate verbiage.