Press release courtesy of T360
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA [September 18, 2019] – The MLS Roundtable welcomes Merri Jo Cowen, CEO of Stellar MLS to the MLS Roundtable. “Fueled by billions of outside investment dollars, technology innovations and new real estate business models, MLS organizations find themselves within an industry in dramatic shift and changing value propositions.” says Stefan Swanepoel, spokesperson and facilitator for the Roundtable.
“During these complex time, finding ways to better serving the needs of our real estate brokers is now more important than ever,” says Cowen and we welcome the opportunity to brainstorm with other large and well managed MLS organizations as we all explore options best suited for our brokers and agents.”
Members of the Roundtable who collectively serve over 400,000+ real estate brokers and agents nationwide, have accelerated adoption of RESO standards, some are pioneering expanded data-share agreements, while other have restructured their MLS organizations to reflect more neutral branding than the former geographical identities.
In 2017, The MLS Roundtable, in association with T3 Sixty, published The MLS 2020 Agenda, which outlined early warning signs that the MLS industry was in distress. A new study from the Roundtable and T3 Sixty, slated for release early next month, will detail specific guidelines for MLS organizations for the coming years.
About the MLS RoundTable
The MLS RoundTable members collectively serve over 400,000+ real estate brokers and agents:
- Bright MLS - 88,000+ subscribers (represented by Brian Donnellan CEO)
- Canopy MLS - 16,000+ subscribers (represented by AnneMarie DeCatsye, CEO)
- CRMLS - 96,000+ subscribers (represented by Art Carter, CEO)
- MLS PIN - 41,000+ subscribers (represented by Kathy Condon, CEO)
- MRED - 45,000+ subscribers (represented by Rebecca Jensen, CEO)
- MRIS Investors – David Charron, CEO
- NorthstarMLS - 19,000+ subscribers (represented by John Mosey, CEO)
- NWMLS - 40,000+ subscribers (represented by Tom Hurdelbrink, CEO)
- RealTracs - 14,000+ subscribers (represented by Stuart White, CEO)
- Stellar MLS – 58,000+ subscribers (represented by Merri Jo Cowen, CEO)
- T3 Sixty – Stefan Swanepoel, CEO
More information at www.MLSroundtable.com.
About T3 Sixty:
The largest management consultancy dedicated exclusively to the residential real estate brokerage industry. Also, since 1998, publishers of over 45 studies and reports about the industry including the NAREE 2019 Best Book of the Year winner: Swanepoel Trends Report. T3 Sixty manages the MLS RoundTable. More at t360.com.