Our shareholders direct our future, and our customers always have a voice.
Stellar’s job is to make every aspect of our stakeholders’ experience better. Everything we do is designed to ensure that every dollar we invest works to improve our brokers and agents’ businesses.
We conduct regular board meetings, shareholder forums and an annual meeting to ensure all of our constituents are informed and engaged.
Any association or board with more than 400 members can be a shareholder in Stellar, with the rights and responsibilities to help craft our vision. Shareholders sit on the board of directors and vote on key Stellar initiatives.
Any association or board with less than 400 members can be a Stellar customer, with complete access to the tools, products and services offered to shareholders. Customers do not vote at the board level on Stellar initiatives but do participate in the MLS Advisory Council.
Board of Directors
Stellar’s board is comprised of appointees from our shareholders, based on the size of their respective memberships. Association Executives and shareholder representatives may attend any regular board meeting. All shareholders and customers receive quarterly reports about the board’s activities.
MLS Advisory Council (MAC)
The advisory council provides two-way communication between the board of directors and Stellar’s staff. Shareholders and customer associations comprise the membership, and they determine the MLS’s rules and regulations. Their recommendations are submitted to the Board of Directors via the executive committee.
Stellar’s finance and audit committees are comprised of shareholder representatives that review monthly financials and investments and provide financial oversight to ensure sound operations. Professional outside auditors regularly review Stellar’s financials and report back to the audit committee, not staff.
Local Service Centers
All shareholders serve as the first point of contact for brokers and agents, often by serving as a local service center. Traditional association services, such as lockboxes and key services, are always handled by shareholders.
Our Shareholders and Customers
- Bartow Board of REALTORS®, Inc.
- East Polk County Association of REALTORS®
- Lakeland REALTORS®
- REALTORS® Association of Lake & Sumter Counties
- Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
- Osceola County Association of REALTORS®
- West Volusia Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Tampa REALTORS®
- Englewood Area Board of REALTORS®
- REALTORS® of Punta Gorda-Port Charlotte-North Port-DeSoto, Inc.®
- REALTOR® Association of Sarasota & Manatee
- Venice Area Board of REALTORS®
- West Pasco Board of REALTORS®
- Pinellas REALTOR® Organization and Central Pasco Realtor® Association
- Ocala Marion County Association of REALTORS®️