Please follow the notes below to ensure that your application is processed as quickly as possible.
- The fee to enter a reciprocal listing in Stellar MLS is $125 per listing. Once you have submitted all the required documents and listing information, you will receive an email with payment instructions to make a secure online payment. After your payment has been processed, your listing will be activated in Stellar MLS, and you will receive an email with a copy of your listing information.
- Please note, we process reciprocal listings in the order of receipt of all the complete information and can take up to 48 business hrs. for a follow-up. To help expedite the process, please obtain all the required information before submission.
Listing Form Notes
- Data entry forms must be completed including, all Yes or No fields, fields marked with asterisks (this indicates a required field), garage space(s)/attached/detached, and all required seller(s), agent, and broker signatures.
- On pg.7, Rooms information and dimensions must be completed according to the rules provided (Kitchen, Great Room, Living Room, and Master Bedroom are required).
- On pg. 10, If you indicate a mandatory HOA or Condo Fee, all fields in the Community section must be completed.
- On pg. 11, all fields in the Leasing Information section must be completed if you answered “YES” to the question “Can property be leased.”
- If you want your listing to be distributed to Zillow, Realtor.com, or other Internet or IDX sites, you must also enter your listing in your local MLS since reciprocal listings are NOT syndicated.
- Supra Electronic Lockboxes are managed by your local association/board, not by Stellar MLS.
- The ShowingTime tool is not available for reciprocal listings.