We're working hard to make MLS easy for you.
Over the years, there has been considerable focus on technology and innovation in the Real Estate industry. Stellar MLS recognizes this and continues to be committed to creating a future of new opportunities for our customers. We invest in people and technology to ensure that our brokers and agents are equipped with best-in-class industry products and services.
A Flagship Collaboration: Connecting Real Estate Professionals with Integrated Technology
Stellar MLS and MoxiWorks have created a digital space that's central to the real estate workflow, and are currently working on enhancements to the Central platform to continue to make MLS easy for you.
Phase 1 of this project brings you:
A streamlined, modern workspace
Quick and easy access to Matrix and other products – pin your favorites!
Manage your MLS account and read MLS news
Data-Sharing: The Power of Collaboration
Stellar MLS and FMLS Agree to Data Sharing Agreement, Benefiting over 134,000 Brokers and Agents
Stellar MLS serves nearly 77,000 customers in Florida and Puerto Rico, while FMLS provides services to more than 57,000 members and partners in Georgia and across the state line in Alabama.
The agreement provides local brokers and agents with direct access, in real-time, to reliable listing data from each other’s markets. In addition, both MLSs are natively Platinum Certified on RESO listing data standards, making a partnership like this much easier to implement and maintain.
“We’re constantly looking for ways to give our customers an additional advantage in the market, and the opening of new markets provides new sources of revenue. Throughout the pandemic, and hopefully post-pandemic, we’re seeing much more movement in Florida and the Southeast in general, as more and more people can work where they want. This provides our customers with an even larger market to serve buyers and sellers across the region.”
—Merri Jo Cowen, CEO Stellar MLS
"This agreement aligns two of the most progressive MLSs in the US in a way that seamlessly integrates inventory and geography. Our footprint extends throughout Georgia and Alabama, while Stellar MLS covers a large footprint in central Florida and is also rapidly growing. This creates enormous referral opportunities and a dynamic marketing opportunity for brokers, agents, and partners of both organizations."
—Jeremy Crawford, President & CEO of FMLS
Interested in Partnering with Stellar MLS?
See how Stellar can help expand the footprint of your brokerage or association.
Stellar MLS Announces Investment In New Venture Built To Distribute Data Licensing Revenues To Brokers
Stellar MLS has announced its highly anticipated investment in REdistribute. REdistribute is a new company that will provide up-to-date MLS data directly from the source to those who license it and return revenues to brokers.
Stellar is partnering with CRMLS, Bright MLS, and other counterparts in this progressive industry response and solution. As an ownership partner, Stellar MLS is eager to support the launch of REdistribute in 2023. This venture will deliver clean data to the real estate industry, provide data for risk management, valuation models, and other related purposes, and generate data licensing revenue for participating brokers and MLS organizations.
The partnership with REdistribute follows Stellar’s recent tech investments and industry collaborations with forward-thinking organizations including Finding Homes, Skyslope, MoxiWorks and FMLS. To learn more about Redistribute, read its open letter to the RE industry.
“Stellar MLS is investing in REdistribute because of the value it offers to brokers who create the database that serves buyers and sellers. This watershed endeavor will shift the financial gains and downstream benefits of housing data back into the hands of those who own it – our brokers.”
—Merri Jo Cowen, CEO Stellar MLS
Stellar MLS has a rich history of innovation and service expansion.
Stellar MLS Partners with SkySlope to Create Transformative New Offer Management System for Stellar MLS Customers
- "We looked at SkySlope Offers as not just an opportunity to create a solution that would increase agents and brokers' efficiency, but one that can potentially aid in the ongoing fight for fair housing," says Tyler Smith, CEO of SkySlope. "The result is a dynamic solution that helps strengthen the trust between agents and their clients at every level."
Continued Commitment to Accessibility
- Stellar MLS is the first in Florida to offer ‘Finding Homes’ Search by Voice, powered by Lundy, for blind and visually impaired home searchers
- The partnership between Stellar MLS and Lundy follows Stellar’s recent efforts to enhance accessibility for customers by updating various web properties to an AA rating per the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
Stellar MLS Partners with Hurdlr to Offer REALTORS® a Best-in-Class Finance Management App
- The collaboration between Stellar MLS and Hurdlr is a testament to Stellar’s longstanding commitment to equipping its customer base with leading technology for business success
Stellar Central Phase 1
- Phase 1 of Stellar Central brings a groundbreaking MLS marketplace to Stellar’s customers where they can find what they need quickly and benefit from the power of choice and technology we offer
Stellar MLS Continues to Expand MLS Services to Florida's East Coast and Beyond
- Flagler County Association of REALTORS® joins as a Stellar MLS shareholder
- Okeechobee County Board of REALTORS® becomes a Stellar MLS shareholder
Stellar MLS Supports the 2022 Florida REALTORS® Clean Up Florida Waters Program with Title Sponsorship
- The environmental initiative invites REALTORS® and residents to come together and clean up the waterways across Florida’s communities
Stellar MLS is Recognized as a RESO Award Winner in Multiple Categories
- Stellar MLS is recognized as a Leading Edge Award winner for Leadership in Web API Adoption and Leadership in Promoting Industry Education
- Stellar MLS VP of Technology and Innovation, Mathew Kallumadil, is recognized as a RESO Contributor Award winner for Outstanding Contributions in a Workgroup in Distributed Ledger
My Florida Regional MLS Celebrates 25 Years in Business and Evolves into Stellar MLS
- The Florida MLS brand is reimagined as Stellar MLS to reﬂect our legacy and philosophy as a service-ﬁrst organization
- Stellar shifts to a focus on the MLS user experience as real estate technology becomes more accessible than ever before
Stellar MLS Receives a RESO Certification
- RESO actively develops, adopts, and implements open and accepted data standards and processes across all real estate transactions
Virtual Business During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Stellar MLS seamlessly shifts operations to a remote environment to keep the MLS up and running without interruption throughout the height of the Covid-19 pandemic
Stellar MLS Continues to Expand MLS Services Throughout Central Florida
- Gainesville Alachua County Area REALTORS® joins as a Stellar MLS shareholder
- Ocala Marion County Association of REALTORS® (OMCAR) becomes a Stellar MLS shareholder
Technology Takes Hold
- My Florida Commercial Real Estate© (MFCRE) is launched by Stellar MLS to serve commercial real estate agents & brokers
- Stellar MLS moves its operations headquarters to 247 Maitland Ave. in Altamonte Springs, FL
- Stellar is the first MLS nationwide to launch Matrix Español to better serve customers who conduct MLS business in Spanish
- Stellar MLS amends its rules to allow virtual staging in listing photos as the industry embraces new technology trends
- Stellar MLS ﬁrst offers digital transaction management, including e-signatures, allowing Stellar MLS members to fully embrace paperless business transactions
Stellar MLS Expansion Continues
- Pinellas REALTOR® Organization and Central Pasco REALTOR® Organization and West Pasco Board of REALTORS® become Stellar MLS shareholders
- Lake Wales Association of REALTORS® joins as a customer organization
- Puerto Rico Association of REALTORS® joins Stellar MLS as a customer organization
Southwest Florida Expansion Booms as New Shareholders Join Stellar MLS During the Early 2000s
- Greater Tampa REALTORS®
- Englewood Area Board of REALTORS®
- REALTORS® of Punta Gorda-Port Charlotte-North Port-DeSoto, Inc.
- REALTOR® Association of Sarasota and Manatee
- Venice Area Board of REALTORS®
Stellar MLS is Born!
- Originally serving Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association, Stellar (at the time called Central Florida Real Estate Information Services) branched out into additional areas in Central Florida
Stellar MLS Shareholders in the 1990s:
- Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
- Bartow Board of REALTORS®
- East Polk County Association of REALTORS®
- Lakeland Association of REALTORS®
- REALTOR® Association of Lake and Sumter Counties
- Osceola County Association of REALTORS®
- West Volusia Association of REALTORS®