✔ Included with your Stellar MLS subscription
Stellar MLS runs on Matrix, the most powerful multiple listing service platform in the business.
Matrix enables Stellar’s brokers and agents to do more with their data. It’s easy to use and returns thousands of results in a fraction of a second. It’s also built for mobile, so you can use it wherever you are.
With Matrix, you can use any of our add-on tools to seamlessly prepare CMAs, listing presentations, market stats and a myriad of other materials to impress your clients. Best of all, every tool on Stellar’s platform works flawlessly with MLS data, so you’ll never have to cobble together disparate systems again just to perform simple tasks. Quit paying for third-party subscriptions. Everything you need is right here, on Stellar MLS.
- Mobile device compatibility. Input and edit listings on-the-go.
- It's fast. No waiting around for the Search Results page to load.
- Major browser compatibility. Use the browser you want, not the one you have to use.
- Many business-enhancing features. Features, such as Auto Emails, Concierge, Reverse Prospecting, Inrix Drive Time and more, will position you — and your client — for success.
- And more!
Updated October 21, 2019
Matrix™ 360 is now available to all Stellar MLS customers. Unifying your MLS listing data and Realist® property data, this latest version of Matrix provides you with a 360-degree view of properties in your market.
Streamlined for your business success, Matrix™ 360 saves you time by allowing you to work with MLS listings and Realist property tax records at the same time, from a single system, and from virtually any device – desktop or mobile.
- Familiar and easy to use - Work with tax records just like Matrix listings. Create searches, get results, view details, print and email reports for both listing and tax records, all in one place, all in the same way.
- Save time – Matrix 360 directly integrates Realist® data, letting you work with listings and Realist property records from a single system. Now you can save time by leveraging tax data without launching a separate program and leaving the MLS workflow.
- Better technology - The HTML interface lets you access both listing and property data from virtually any device—no plugins required. Realist users will also enjoy the stability and speed of Matrix.