The National Association of REALTORS® recently updated six of its policies. These updates are now in effect for all Stellar MLS customers and are outlined below:
1. Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Policy Statement 7.58 and VOW Policy Statement 7.91: IDX and Vow Broker Attribution - This change requires the listing office’s preferred contact information to be included on IDX and VOW displays. While the “preferred contact information” will default to the office’s phone number in Stellar MLS’s membership records, we have created a new field in the Listing Distribution module of the broker portal where you can provide a different phone number or email address for the purpose of listing attribution. Note that any updates made to this field will apply to all listings from that office on IDX and VOW displays.
2. Policy Statement 8.6: One Data Source.
3. Policy Statement 8.7: Brokerage Back Office Feed.
4. Display of listing broker offer of compensation.
5. MLS Policy Statement 8.4: Services advertised as “free.”
6. MLS Policy Statement 8.5: Non-filtering listings based on offers or compensation or name of the brokerage or agent.
Click below for more information about what these updates mean for Stellar customers:
For questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com or call 800-686-7451.